We are seeking to appoint a reliable and committed cleaner to join our friendly and dedicated premises team to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Cleaner who has:
- the ability to communicate and follow instruction;
- previous experience within a cleaning role;
- knowledge of COSHH and general Health and Safety, including manual handling and working at height;
- high standards of cleanliness;
- the ability to manage workload and prioritise work;
- a positive outlook and good sense of humour.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s.
Completed applications for the attention of Wendy Ainscough. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date: Friday 4th November 2022
See here the application pack and application form: