We are seeking to appoint a reliable and committed cleaner to join our friendly and dedicated premises team to start as soon as possible. We are looking for a Cleaner who has:
- the ability to communicate and follow instruction;
- previous experience within a cleaning role;
- knowledge of COSHH and general Health and Safety, including manual handling and working at height;
- high standards of cleanliness;
- the ability to manage workload and prioritise work;
- a positive outlook and good sense of humour.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview date: 24/04/2023
Start date: 02/05/2023
For more details about the role please telephone Wendy Ainscough on 01271 376252.
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
See here the application pack and application form: