Are you a teacher with a passion to deliver exciting and inspiring learning opportunities for children at Fremington Primary School?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious professional to join our established team here at Fremington Primary School.
Fremington Primary School is a partner school of the Tarka Learning Partnership based in North Devon.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:
– is an outstanding practitioner
– has experience of teaching Year 5
– has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
– has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
– has high aspirations for all children rooted in the belief that every child has the potential to succeed
– is committed to success through effort and teamwork
– has energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills within a new school. We are looking for an inspirational teacher with drive, ambition and integrity. You will receive excellent coaching and support to allow you to grow within our school.
Starting date: 1st January 2023
If you wish to discuss the post further or meet the Head Teacher, please contact Emma Gilroy, our Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS with Children’s barred list clearance. An application form and supporting information can be found at www.tarkatrust.org.uk
See here the application pack and application form: