Fremington Primary School are looking to recruit teaching assistants to work in our school.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience of working with children and who are great team players and communicators. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference to the provision for our pupils. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about raising standards and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work in partnership with the current teaching staff, desirably a knowledge of phonics and early reading
- Be able to build strong, positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Have the ability to deliver structured teaching and learning activities for groups of pupils
We will offer you:
- Opportunities for professional development
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. The candidate should have relevant experience with this age group of children and a TA qualification or the intention to gain a qualification upon appointment.
Interview date: 29/09/2023
For more details about the role please contact Emma Gilroy (email@example.com)
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
See here the application pack and application form: