Fremington Primary School is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support a delightful child with medical, physical and speech & language needs as soon as possible. We are looking for individuals with previous experience of working with children and who are great team players and communicators. However, you do not need to be experienced in supporting children with medical and physical needs as full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference and support children with additional needs. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about supporting children and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to work in partnership with the current teaching staff
• Be able to build strong, positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
• Have the ability to deliver structured teaching and learning activities for an individual child and groups of children
We will offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development – including full training to meet the needs of the child
• A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
• A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. The candidate should have relevant experience with this age group of children and a TA qualification or the intention to gain a qualification upon appointment.
For an informal discussion or visit to the school about the position please contact email@example.com or 01271 373979.
Please send your completed application form by noon on the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
See here the job description and application form: