Eden Park Academy is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 5 child with specific needs to start as soon as possible. This is a temporary role linked to the named child’s continual attendance at the school. Eden Park Academy is part of The Tarka Learning Partnership.
- Be able to build strong appropriate relationships with children, parents and staff
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work well as part of a team
- Be strongly committed to improving outcomes for all children but especially the most vulnerable in our community
- Be committed to our Growth Mindset ethos and your own personal journey as a learner
- Have secure literacy and numeracy skills, ideally at GCSE Grade C or above which includes English and Maths
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Visits to the school are recommended and most welcome.
Interview date: 06/01/23
Start date: 30/01/23
For more details about the role please contact Andrea Turnbull (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
See here the application form: