Sticklepath Community Primary Academy is a partner school of the Tarka Learning Partnership based in North Devon.
We are looking to appoint 6 highly-motivated Teaching Assistants to join our hardworking and dedicated support team.
You will be required to carry out a range of teaching and learning activities including assessment and planning, preparing resources, setting up and managing the learning environment and maintaining pupil records. Various roles available, full time and part time, class based and 1:1.
We are looking for team members who:
- are able to build strong appropriate relationships with children, parents and staff
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work well as part of a team
- are strongly committed to improving outcomes for all children but especially the most vulnerable in our community
- are committed to our Growth Mindset ethos and their own personal journey as a learner
- have secure literacy and numeracy skills, ideally at GCSE Grade C or above which includes English and Maths
- have NVQ Level 2 / 3 (depending on post) or relevant experience
Experience of Thrive, Autism and Wave 3 Reading would be beneficial but training will be provided.
Interview date: 22/06/2023
Start date: 01/09/2023
For more details about the role please contact Ellen Mitchell on 01271 342455.
Please send your completed application form to Ellen Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
See here the application pack and application form: