Senior and middle leaders play a critical part in developing and implementing all strategic and operational decisions at cross-school and whole-school level. As a key role model in the school, senior leaders must demonstrate collective responsibility, be a the operational sharp edge of change and effectively manage staff.
From the Headteacher’s instructional leadership to the management of teaching and learning at middle leadership, the school leadership team is critical to the success of a school within the Tarka Learning Partnership.
In Tarka Learning Partnership we are looking for leaders who:
- Believe passionately in the potential of each of our children and young people.
- Care deeply about the wellbeing of our children and our staff team.
- Inspire others through their integrity, work ethic and sense of mission.
- Have the highest expectations of themselves and others.
- Are articulate, well-organised and knowledgeable.
At Tarka Learning Partnership, you will find an organisation that:
- Is passionate about its vision of empowering young people in North Devon through learning.
- Has fantastic commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
- Has responsive, supportive leaders who allow you to fulfil your role to the best of your ability.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for your leadership development.
- Puts the welfare of our pupils and our people at the core of everything we do.
Work for us
If you are interested in joining the Tarka Learning Partnership staff team, search our latest vacancies for a role that suits your skills. As a growing organisation, new roles are being advertised all the time, so if you don’t see what you are looking for now, check back at a later date.
Search current vacancies