Teachers hold a special and unique place in society. They are critical guardians of the prosperity of the a nation. A great teacher has the ability to inspire, excite and motivate pupils to achieve their full potential. They can and do make a huge difference, giving every child the opportunity to go as far as their talent and hard work will allow.
In the Tarka Learning Partnership, we are looking for teachers who:
- Believe passionately in the potential of each of our children and young people.
- Care deeply about the wellbeing of our children and our staff team.
- Inspire others through their integrity, work ethic and commitment to their profession.
- Have the highest expectations of themselves and others.
- Are really passionate and knowledgeable about teaching and their subject.
In the Tarka Learning Partnership, you will find an organisation that:
- Is passionate about its vision of empowering young people in North Devon through learning.
- Has fantastic standards of behaviour and commitment from pupils, staff and parents.
- Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to teach excellent lessons.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for your professional development.
- Puts the welfare of our pupils and our staff team at the core of everything we do.
Work for us
If you are interested in joining Tarka Learning Partnership staff team, search our latest vacancies for a role that suits your skills. As a growing organisation, new roles are being advertised all the time, so if you don’t see what you are looking for now, check back at a later date.
Search current vacancies